Some of our major research and policy advocacy projects in the past include some of the following:
- Training programme for children of West African migrant workers and internally displaced persons resident in south-western Nigeria, with emphasis on their access to media especially by means of e-format; with the French Institute for Research in Africa (IFRA), Ibadan: 2014
- ICT4D in relation to Agro-Market Information Systems (AMIS), and food security in West Africa in, held at West Africa’s largest grains market, Dawaunu, Kano: with the USAID/EATP, 2013
- Training programme for journalists on the development of databases on conflict reportage in the Nigerian media, with British High Commision, Ibadan, 2010
- ICT-MIS Training for Bodija Market Traders; with the support of OSIWA, 2007
- Election monitoring; with the World Bank,Lagos, 2003
- Inauguration workshops on ICT4D for West African Journalists; with the Ford Foundation, 2003
- Induction Seminar and testimonial narratives involving adherents of minority religious groups and formations (Grail Message/Ekhakar/Rastafaria etc.), as a means of promoting the appreciation and habit of diversity in members of staff for future community development work, with Self help and support of members of the Board, 2002.